Welcome to First Light Immigration Consultancy

Mon To Fri : 9AM - 6PM

Sat : 10AM - 4PM

Work Permit LMIA

Best Immigration Consultants in Brampton | Top Immigration Consultant in brampton | best consultant for canada study visa | best consultancy for canada | immigration consultant toronto | best immigration consultants for canada | top canada immigration consultants

What is Labour Market Impact Assessment?

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)is a document which the government issues and serves as an authorization for the company to recruit a foreign worker.

We will tell you all about LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment), why you need it, and how you can get one.

If a Canadian employer wants to hire a foreign worker, then he has to submit an application to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). After that, ESDC reviews, the application, and issues or a report are called LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment). This report diagrams the effect that recruiting a foreign worker will have on Canada’s labour market.

A positive LMIA will show that there is a requirement for foreign workers to fill the work or job. It will also show that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is accessible to do the work or job. Positive LMIA is additionally called a confirmation letter.

Requirements For LMIA
– If the employer needs an LMIA, they need to apply for one.
– If an employer gets the LMIA, the specialist or worker can apply for a work permit.

Apply for a work permit, a worker requires:

  • A job offer or employment letter
  • The LMIA number
  • An agreement
  • LMIA Copy

There are Three Types of LMIA

Regular LMIA
Regular LMIA is utilized to help an application for a work license under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. Once an employer gets a Regular LMIA, the foreign worker whose name shows up on the LMIA can apply for a work license or work permit.

LMIA Express Entry
LMIA for Express Entry is an LMIAthat is utilized to help an application for Permanent Residence in Canada under one of the projects working under Express Entry. Once an employer gets an LMIA Express Entry, the foreign worker whose name shows up on the LMIA will be granted 600 CRS focus on Express Entry, enough for the candidate to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residence in Canada.

Dual LMIA is an LMIA that is utilized to help both a work license application and an Express Entry application. Once an employer obtains a dual LMIA, the foreign worker whose name shows up on the LMIA can apply for a work grant and will be granted 600 CRS focused on Express Entry, enough for the candidate to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residence in Canada.

What is a work permit?

If you are neither a Canadian Citizen nor a Permanent Resident, you may require a Work Permit. A work permit is a document by Canadian immigration which allows the foreign worker to work for a limited time for a specific employer in Canada.

Two main categories of Work Permit are:

Employer-Specific Work Permit: This is a document that permits you to work as per the conditions illustrated inside it. It contains details of the Candidate or employer, job description, start and end date of employment, and area of work.

Open Work Permit: This doesn’t limit you to working with a specific boss. You can work in any association aside from those that have neglected to consent to the guidelines administering a work license or offer administrations, for example, escort, striptease, erotic massage.

Work Permit Requirements :
1.You should financially capable of supporting yourself and your family members while staying in Canada,
2.Demonstrate or prove that you will leave the country once your work permit terminates.
3.Obey the laws of Canada and have no criminal record
4.Provide documents to show that you can enter Canada in the event that you are applying from outside.
5.Be healthy and take a medical test.

How to apply for Work Permit :

➔Firstly Confirm Your Eligibility
➔Prepare the Necessary Document
➔Submit required Document
➔Get your work permit application form

Let Us Be Your Immigration Experts

You are looking to get a closed or open work permit, or you’re an employer looking for a favorable LMIA from ESDC, First Light Immigration Consultancy can expertly handle your case. We will help you and give the best strategies as per the uniqueness of your case.

+1 (647) 500 0730 Contact Us Today – We Answer Our Phones 24/7

Contact Us